Friday, June 13, 2008

Korean/Taiwanese Series

For the past few months, i've been watching series/movies from Korea and Taiwan non-stop.
Thanks to crunchyroll and pirated DVD vendors. Well its not that i'm supporting or advertising unlicensed products ok. TSk, we can't deny naman that the stuff they sell are so much cheaper than the original ones. Right?

Why do i enjoy watching them?

Err. Compared to the T.V series from mexico like Rosalinda, Marimar etc. (Wag akong fan ni Thalia ha), Taiwanese and Korean's are cleaner and lighter to take.
Cleaner meaning there are less erotic scence, hence, can be watched by all ages. Also, the stories are simpler, more enjoyable and less complicated. Most of them include funny yet kilig-to-the-bones scenes. Moreover they show less "sampalan," "sabunutan,"and "iyakan" but are capable of making you cry.

Anyway, here's a list of the series and movies I've watched.

Full house
Princess Hours
Which Star are you from?
My Girl
Romantic Princess
It started with a kiss
They kissed again
My Girl and I
Wind Struck
My Sassy Girl
My Sassy Girl Choon Hyang
Dolphin Bay
Princess Lulu
Lovers in Paris
Witch Yoo Hee

No comments: