Thursday, June 26, 2008

Have i sinned again?

June 20, 2008
2 days after my birthday

He-who-must-not-be-named and I agreed to go out today to talk about the things that we need to settle. We met in Trinoma, this time, we watched two movies. Get Smart and Made of Honor.

I miss our movie marathon. This is where both of us are good at. Last night we had a mutual understanding that this should be that last time that we are going to meet. I can't bare it anymore. My conscience bugs me everynight. We even promised that we should both avoid texting or any other means of communication.

As of now, 10:06pm we are doing good.When the the last movie that we were watching was about to end, I don't know exactly what happened, but tears from my eyes fell. At first he did not noticed I was sobbing shoulder, but it did not take long for him to realize that I was. Stupid tear, it fell accidentally into his arm. And so, he held my chin and turned it to face him, and asked me why. I did not know what to answer but i kept on saying "sorry." It was never my intention to let him see me cry. I don't want him to be sad nor pity me.

He hugged me and kissed me gently (nakakarami ka na ha!). Then, he told that no matter what happen, I will be always in his mind, i'll always be special, and that he'll always miss me.. He tried to wipe my tears away but they fell continuously. Never ending ba.He hugged me tight, hay nako, he still knows what i want and need.

he-who-must-not-be-named is still he-who-must-not-be-named. Will forever be he-who-must-not-be-named..

NOT THE END.

No comments: